Monday, May 14, 2012

Flawless Melody




Beautiful melody..
Beautiful noise.


A symphony of music.

 
A masterpiece of our minds.


Hearing..


The lovely noise.


Rising.
Rising.


I have yet to fall again.


Flawless
Flawless notes


Scrawling across my hands.


Eternal symphony


I feel it in my bones.


On my lips
A single note despairs


Unsung
Unheard


To everyone listening


Open ears
Open minds…


Lacking.


I need to feel the chorus


To feel the creation
Rising from the burnt paper


Ashes.
Ashes.
Ashes..


Blowing in the noise..


A birth
Of a new art.


Opinion
Is not of this wondering


Awestruck power I felt
In my soul


Shaking..
Feeling.
Breathing.


Weeping.
Weeping.


On the crumpled notes.


I need to feel that
Beautiful melody……..


In my flawed creation.

1 comment:

  1. This post is beautiful. I could feel the emotion in it as I read it. I could tell it was you that wrote this, because your personal style is so prominent. Good job :)

    ReplyDelete